I am running this year's Philly Half on Team Mia. Team Mia is running in honor of our close friend, Mia Bezar, who passed last year.
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page!
More about Mia:
Mia was an avid runner, having run the Philly Half countless times since she was young. Mia grew up around Philadelphia, and was extremely passionate about giving back to the Philly community--her home. Back on My Feet is a Philly based organization that combats homelessness through the power of fitness, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could cover most professional certifications so our members can find work
Thank you for your support!