Welcome to the Bombas Run Club Team page! We're so excited to have you join us for the 2021 Back on My Feet Running Festival. Whether your goal is a 5k or all four events, we're in this together. Walking or running, we'll be racing as a team for and with Back on My Feet. One of Bombas's first Giving Partners, BoMF is an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support and essential employment and housing resources.
Your registration is on us, but if you want to fundraise to help us hit our team goal of $2,500, all donations will go to excellent use. To give you an idea:
- $30 could provide a member with spring running gear
- $50 could provide a member with winter running gear
- $100 could provide a member the ability to celebrate with BoMF family during the year
- $250 could provide a member race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year
Now that you're part of the Bombas Run Club Team, you'll have a team member page of your own that you can manage with updates about your runs, photos from the road (track, treadmill, or trail!), and set your own fundraising goals that'll count toward our Team total. From this page you'll also be able to choose your events and record them when you're ready.
Until we meet at the starting line, sync up your Strava account, stretch out those hamstrings, lace up your sneakers, and get ready to rack up some miles with us this September!
See you out there, team!