Investing in human potential.
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page! I will be taking on the 2021 Back on My Feet Running Festival, and I won't be doing it alone, but rather racing for and with Back on My Feet (BoMF): an organization that combats homelessness through the power of running, community support, and essential employment and housing resources.
To give you an idea of the impact your donation could have:
- $50 could provide a member or alum help to secure an interview or provide a member with winter running gear.
- $100 could provide a member public transportation car to ensure safe and reliable transportation to work.
- $250 could provide a member with basic furnishing for a new home or race fees, incentives to reach certain mileage milestones.
- $500 could provide a member with education and job assistance.
- $1,000 could provide a member with housing for a whole year or cover most professional certifications to upskill their capabilities and help them find work.
Thank you for your support!